LHS Student Scholarship Application
Are you an LHS Senior who attended Lovejoy Elementary school for at least 2nd through 4th grade?Then we have some money for you! Click the application link in the side bar to print and turn into the LES office. Deadline for submission is May 4th. Please contact Tina Walenciak at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions. Good Luck!
Join LES PTA:
- Online Registration Still Open. It's never too late to sign up for PTA. (Find instructions and form in PTAvenue under Documents.) Stay informed with our monthly newsletters and special reminders. Stay connected with our fabulous directory. Support your school by simply paying your dues! The time involved is as little or as much as you want to give, but your membership is invaluable and speaks volumes to your school and your children! So join us today.
- Special Committee Leads:
- PAW signs Coordinator. Email Meredith Barnett at email@example.com
- This is an incredible need that needs to be filled ASAP. It basically can fit in anyone's schedule. The duties include basic organization of the PAW sign orders, maintaining the calendar, and communicating with the volunteers and purchasers to ensure proper delivery. Please consider being involved in this treasured tradition and do your part to help keep it alive!
- Hospitality Assistant. Email Erin Woods at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Erin is seeking someone who can help her finish out this school year as her assistant, while learning the ropes to take over the position for the 2018-19 school year. So if you'd like to be on the board next year, here's your chance to secure your place! It's a super fun job, getting to spoil our wonderful faculty and staff at LES!
- Paw Sign Distribution.
- A time-honored tradition here at LES is our Paw Signs. What child doesn't love waking up on their birthday to a yard full of signs from their elementary school! You've Been Pawed! Happy Birthday! Makes anyone's heart full. This couldn't possibly be carried out without lots of volunteers. And we need you! This is truly so much fun. Under the cloak of the dark of night, you pull up to the unsuspecting student's house. Quietly you wrangle the yard signs out of your vehicle and strategically place them in the yard. Then, before anyone has a chance to catch sight of you, you sneak away without a sound. It's like getting to t.p. a house, but then people are happy when they see it happened! You return the following evening to retrieve the signs and take them on to the next recipient. It's a fun moment to spend with your teenager or to buy yourself some alone time, and literally only takes minutes from your evening. Look at PTAvenue for monthly signups if you're interested.
Next LES PTA Events: (See entire PTA calendar on PTAvenue.)