It is a privilege to serve as the principal of Lovejoy Elementary. I feel honored to work with our highly qualified and dedicated staff, our wonderful students, and all of the supportive parents. The elementary years are critical times of development for students and families, and I look forward to working with all of you to make this school year successful.
It is so exciting to begin my 12th year in Lovejoy ISD and my 23rd year in education. Here is my journey in education.
1997 - Texas A&M University - B.S. Interdisciplinary Studies, emphasis in Math
2009 - Concordia University - Masters in Education in Educational Leadership
- 3rd - 5th grade Teacher ~ Slaughter Elementary, McKinney ISD - 7 years
- Instructional Specialist ~ Caldwell Elementary, McKinney ISD - 4 years
- GT Coordinator in Lovejoy ISD - 4 years
- GT Math teacher ~ Puster Elementary - 1 year
- Assistant Principal ~ Puster Elementary - 2 years
- Principal - Sloan Creek Intermediate - 3 years
- Principal - Lovejoy Elementary - 6 years
On a personal note, I am married to Darryll Craft, and he is the head basketball coach and math teacher at McKinney North. We often joke that we are a "house divided" since we work in different districts. We spend all of our free time with our two wonderful boys: JD and Will. JD is a student at Texas A&M, and Will is a student at Lovejoy High School. We love to watch sports, travel, and spend time together as a family.
I am a lifelong educator and learner, and I am committed to the students, families, and staff as well as a love for learning. I know that is going to be a fantastic year. If you ever have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact me at email@example.com.
All My Best,